Place is looking to hire several Salesforce Developers for our Jaipur team. The role of the Salesforce Developer is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design that can be executed [...]
Place is looking to hire several Salesforce Developers for our Jaipur team. The role of the Salesforce Developer is to build high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design that can be executed on the Salesforce Platform.
Place natively combines revenue management with financial forecasting and planning. The complete solution joins together the flexibility and automation of revenue management features with the financial forecasting, cash management, human capital management, and scenario modeling that businesses require to stay competitive and be more agile in their decision-making.
We are a tight-knit team of trailblazers looking for like-minded individuals to help us build the next generation of business solutions. If you're looking for startup energy, seasoned experience, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career – we can't wait to connect over your application.
- Work with the product team to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing, and deployment
- Perform configuration and customization
- Participate in efforts to develop and execute testing, training, and documentation
- Participate in the solution definition, estimation, and project planning
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design
- deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Follow all standard operating procedures and maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- Act as a point of escalation for Customer Success and Support issues
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required - Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce Platform
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration, as well as, object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, Triggers, Batch, VisualForce, Lightning, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL) preferred
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, KANBAN
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- A desire to work with the latest tools, technologies, and methodologies (Force.com Platform, Talend Open Studio, Oracle Integration Cloud, Visual Studio Code, object-relational (O/R) mapping, Authentication mechanisms)
- Knowledge of SFDX, GIT, CICD (Jenkins or any other)
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems (NetSuite, QuickBooks, Xero) would be an advantage
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- Force.com Certified Developer Certification desired