Customer Success ManagerPlace is a venture-backed software company that natively combines revenue management with financial forecasting and planning. The complete solution joins together the flexibility and automation of revenue management features with the financial forecasting, cash management, human capital [...]
Customer Success Manager
Place is a venture-backed software company that natively combines revenue management with financial forecasting and planning. The complete solution joins together the flexibility and automation of revenue management features with the financial forecasting, cash management, human capital management, and scenario modeling that businesses require to stay competitive and be more agile in their decision-making.
We are expanding our Customer Success team and looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to build strong and lasting relationships with their book of business.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for putting the customer first to deliver the best possible customer experience.
You will manage a portfolio of accounts and serve as the point of contact for each. You will ensure that each and every customer and user of our technology is engaged with Place’s products and services, by actively working closely with end-users to train, identify, understand, and meet their specific needs and pain points and to drive customer adoption forward.
This role will report to our VP, Operations.
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers, including adoption, ensuring retention, and maximizing satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive the continued value of our products and services.
- Proactively mitigate and manage critical escalations and at-risk accounts; communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
- Collect data, interpret data, and present insights for adoption and growth.
- Become a Place product champion and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers toward success by achieving their key business outcomes.
- Guide customers through the renewal and upsell process.
- Gather referrals and product feedback, liaising with sales & product teams to drive growth & improvement across the organization.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
- 2-7 years of professional experience working in financial consulting, FP&A, accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success role at a software company.
- Demonstrated track record as a trusted business partner (internal and external) with the ability to effectively communicate and lead business and financial decision-making with key leaders
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Sharp communication skills including excellence in writing and presenting
- Ability to think strategically, but also focus on tactical and operational issues
- Deep appreciation and comfort with analytical rigor and clarity
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus
- Experience with SaaS business models is a plus
- Experience with the Salesforce platform is a plus
- Professional experience working in financial consulting, FP&A, and accounting, is a plus