Place is a fast-growing venture-backed software company that natively combines revenue management with financial forecasting and planning. The complete solution joins together the flexibility and automation of revenue management features with the financial forecasting, cash management, subscription and [...]
Place is a fast-growing venture-backed software company that natively combines revenue management with financial forecasting and planning. The complete solution joins together the flexibility and automation of revenue management features with the financial forecasting, cash management, subscription and renewal management, and analytics that businesses require to stay competitive and be more agile in their decision-making.
The Partner Marketing Manager will drive pipeline and develop strong relationships with Place’s referral partners by crafting and executing strategic partner marketing plans.
The role will collaborate with sales, marketing, and customer success to build & execute impactful GTM programs with partners such as:
- VC/PE firms
- Consulting groups
- Adjacent companies
- Thought leaders
- Community networks
We will be looking for an outstanding mix of skills and abilities including relationship and project management, innovative marketing experience, strategic vision coupled with traditional demand generation execution, and digital and social marketing experience.
- Work with partners to effectively drive awareness through events, content, and other forms of demand generation while collaborating with Place Marketing teams and the Sales team.
- Design and implement metrics to measure business growth, partner effectiveness, and ROI
- Develop partner-facing programs that build partner success and loyalty, as well as prospect-facing programs that build awareness
- Create engaging partner enablement programs that result in high levels of partner sales participation and pre-sales capabilities
- Coordinate and improve partner involvement in third party events where Place is participating
- Report on success metrics and dashboards for internal reporting
- Plan, manage and report on partner marketing budget
- Jointly develop, with our partners, customer success stories and compelling joint-value propositions that highlight how a successful partnership lead to customer success
- 7+ years of B2B partner/channel marketing and/or sales experience in SaaS
- Sales & marketing background working in a high growth organization
- Knowledgeable and comprehensive understanding of frameworks to understand the customer journey, buying behavior, and messaging/positioning.
- Finance experience is a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus