The Salesforce powered application is an all-in-one corporate performance management solution for small and medium businesses.
Predicting and managing the future just got easier. PlaceCPM combines transactional-level financial and cash forecasting, budgeting, modeling, consolidations and core planning with advanced collaboration, workflows, reporting and visualization tools in one easy to use application natively built on the Salesforce Platform.
A holistic solution, PlaceCPM antiquates the process of financial management across endless spreadsheet tabs, and the disconnected teams, error-prone data, and limited functionality therein.
Place Technology founders, CEO Brandon Metcalf and CTO Kabe VanderBaan, who previously scaled Metcalf’s creation, Talent Rover (acquired by Bullhorn in 2018) are now addressing the multitude of hurdles small and medium businesses face when balancing growth and profitability with limitations of time, cash flow, and resources.
“While scaling Talent Rover globally we encountered the typical challenges of producing timely and accurate forecasts, while at the same time we clearly understood the immense value they offered for all aspects of business strategy and execution,” said Metcalf. “We are laser-focused on solving this challenge for other companies and we have built the solution we wish we would have had.”
- Simplified Forecasting: Forecast, model and budget while quickly assessing outputs like cash projections, forecast variance and more – all from a familiar point of view.
- Transaction-Based Financials: In sync with your accounting system, down to the transaction, providing exact cash balances and granular forecast control.
- Quick Consolidations: Consolidate reporting and forecasting for all business entities at multiple levels and supports 100+ currencies.
- Entity Alignment: Align corporate objectives with operational plans and business processes.
- Visualized Performance: Manage crucial KPIs with drag-and-drop reports and customizable dashboards, or get started with pre-built options.
- Growth Intelligence: Built-in business intelligence delivered automatically with insights from trends, successes and learned patterns.
- Essential Integrations: Bi-directional accounting software integrations automatically gather, combine and exchange the data teams need for managing performance – in real-time.
- Team Collaboration: Team communication directly within all elements and workflows.
- Stakeholder Access: Exclusive portal environments for investors and board members who require a secure avenue to catered reports and dashboards.
About Place Technology, Inc.
Place Technology is a venture-backed software company building innovative applications on the Salesforce Platform that focus on simplifying business operations. It’s flagship product, PlaceCPM, is a corporate performance management solution that combines transactional-level financial and cash forecasting, budgeting, modeling, consolidations and core planning with advanced collaboration, workflows, reporting and visualization tools. For more information on Place Technology, please visit www.placetechnology.com.